Previous Job | Next Job
Emerson Network Power, Energy Systems North America has an immediate opening for an Application Engineer located in its Lorain, Ohio facility. The Application Engineer will be responsible for managing assigned customer accounts through the consultative sales process with both customers and the Emerson Sales Team. Emerson Network Power, Energy Systems, North America is a leading manufacturer and marketer of telecommunications power and outside plant products and provides world-class services. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois with operations across the globe, Emerson Network Power, Energy Systems offers excellent career opportunities for motivated individuals.
1) University degree in Engineering with business experience or Industry Engineering experience.
2) Strong Product knowledge and Application Engineering expertise in the telecommunications market.
3) Marketing/Sales and/or Customer Service experience.
4) Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
5) Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently.
6) Ability to forecast completion dates and willingness to meet deadlines.
7) Excellent organization, time management and organization skills are a must.
8) Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
Additional Company Information
Emerson Network Power is an equal opportunity employer. It will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, gender, national origin, color, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other factor made unlawful by applicable laws and regulations. Emerson is committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
|Email these job details to a friend|
Back to search results